Traineeships may be requested and developed when it is found that the job market cannot provide candidates with the skills and abilities necessary for certain positions in State service and to provide employee advancement opportunities.
Information regarding payroll preparation and salary rate calculation can be found in the Office of the State Comptroller's Salary Manual.
- Engineer Traineeship Performance Advance Memo (3/17/2017)
- Equation of Traineeships (3/18/2016)
- Legal Specialties Traineeships Grade Equations (12/27/2018)
- SPMM Section 0890 - Traineeship Policy (8/2008)
- Traineeship Development Plan Memo (6/30/2016)
- Traineeship Development Plan Template (6/30/2016)
- Expansion of Advanced Placement (8/7/2017)
- Expansion of Early Advancement (8/7/2017)
- Decentralizing Two-Year Administrative Trainee Program Early Advancement (2/26/2015)
- District Council 37
- Legal - Attorneys and Hearing Officers