Applying for a Section 211 Waiver

The Section 211 waiver application (CSC-1) is now an online application process. The online application is restricted to authorized users of the system only.

Public employers wishing to submit a Section 211 waiver application must apply for a User ID and password using the User ID Application (M-31). It is also recommended that public employers review the application instructions to learn more about the application process and the information needed to complete the application.