Examinations Open to the Public
Open-competitive examinations are open to anyone who meets the qualifications listed on the examination announcement. You can apply for open-competitive examinations online. Each examination title listed below will take you to the relevant examination announcement, which provides information on how and where to apply.
Continuous Recruitment Examinations — applications for most continuous recruitment examinations are accepted anytime.
Tentative Examination Schedule — tentative schedule of upcoming examinations.
|Exam Number||Exam Title||Salary||Last Date to Apply||Non−Refundable Processing Fee (Waivers available)|
|26-993||Child Support Specialist 1||$63,108||October 18, 2023||$0|
|26-892||Economic Development Program Specialist 2||$81,705||October 18, 2023||$0|
|26-893||Economic Development Program Specialist 3||$100,761||October 18, 2023||$0|
|21-018||Engineering Technician Trainee||See Announcement||October 18, 2023||$0|
|21-022||Fair Hearings Specialist 2||$63,108||October 18, 2023||$0|
|21-023||Fair Hearings Specialist 2 (Spanish Language)||$63,108||October 18, 2023||$0|
|26-983||Food Inspector Trainee 1||$47,925||October 18, 2023||$0|
|26-984||Food Inspector Trainee 1 (Spanish Language)||$47,925||October 18, 2023||$0|
|21-024||Principal Engineering Technician||See Announcement||October 18, 2023||$0|
|*Fee may cover applications for multiple examinations. See examination announcement for details.|
Notes on Applying
- An application must be submitted online or postmarked by the last date to apply. See examination announcement for details.
- An application will not be accepted after the application filing deadline has passed.
- Testing accommodations will be made for the following reasons:
- Due to a religious observance or practice
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Other accommodations - due to pregnancy, for nursing mothers, or for other circumstances that may impact your ability to be tested without accommodation
Examination announcements are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice.