Examinations Open to the Public
Open-competitive examinations are open to anyone who meets the qualifications listed on the examination announcement. You can apply for open-competitive examinations online. Each examination title listed below will take you to the relevant examination announcement, which provides information on how and where to apply.
Continuous Recruitment Examinations — applications for most continuous recruitment examinations are accepted anytime.
Tentative Examination Schedule — tentative schedule of upcoming examinations.
|Exam Number||Exam Title||Salary||Last Date to Apply||Non−Refundable Processing Fee (Waivers available)|
|21-036||Collection & Civil Prosecution Specialist 1||$53,262||December 13, 2023||$0|
|21-016||Consumer Services Representative 1||$44,957||December 27, 2023||$0|
|21-017||Consumer Services Representative 1 (Spanish Language)||$44,957||December 27, 2023||$0|
|21-032||Disability Analyst 3||$81,705||December 27, 2023||$0|
|21-033||Disability Analyst 3 (Spanish Language)||$81,705||December 27, 2023||$0|
|21-039||Radio Dispatcher||See Announcement||December 13, 2023||$0|
|21-040||Senior Radio Dispatcher||See Announcement||December 13, 2023||$0|
|26-991||Tax Technician Trainee 1||$42,883||December 27, 2023||$0|
|21-025||Utility Consumer Assistance Sp Tr/Utility Consumer Program Sp Tr||$44,957||December 27, 2023||$0|
|*Fee may cover applications for multiple examinations. See examination announcement for details.|
Notes on Applying
- An application must be submitted online or postmarked by the last date to apply. See examination announcement for details.
- An application will not be accepted after the application filing deadline has passed.
- Testing accommodations will be made for the following reasons:
- Due to a religious observance or practice
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Other accommodations - due to pregnancy, for nursing mothers, or for other circumstances that may impact your ability to be tested without accommodation
Examination announcements are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice.