Examinations Open to State Employees
Promotion and transition examinations are open to current State employees. You can apply for promotion and transition examinations online. Each examination title listed below links to the relevant examination announcement, which provides information on how and where to apply
COVID 19 Vaccination/Testing and Screening Guidelines for Candidates - COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing Policy and Screening Procedures for Civil Service Examination Candidates Appearing In-Person
Continuous recruitment promotion examinations — applications for most continuous recruitment examinations are accepted anytime.
Tentative examination schedule — tentative schedule of upcoming examinations.
|Exam Number||Exam Title||Open to Employees of||Salary Grade||Last Date to Apply||Non−Refundable Processing Fee (Waivers available)|
|38-564||Code Compliance Specialist 2||Multiple Agencies||SG-23||June 01, 2022||$20|
|38-542||Forester 2||Environmental Conservation, Dept of||SG-23||June 01, 2022||$20|
|38-582||Tree Pruner Supervisor||Transportation, Department of||SG-11||June 01, 2022||$10|
|*Fee may cover applications for multiple examinations. See examination announcement for details.|
Notes on Applying
- An application must be submitted online or postmarked by the last date to apply. See examination announcement for details.
- An application will not be accepted after the application filing deadline has passed.
- Printed copies of current announcements and applications are available at your Human Resources/Personnel Office.
- Testing accommodations may be made for the following reasons:
- Due to a religious observance or practice
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Other accommodations - due to pregnancy, for nursing mothers, or for other circumstances that may impact your ability to be tested without accommodation
Examination announcements are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice.