Examinations Open to State Employees
Promotion and transition examinations are open to current State employees. You can apply for promotion and transition examinations online. Each examination title listed below links to the relevant examination announcement, which provides information on how and where to apply
COVID 19 Screening Procedures for Candidates - Test Center Safety Requirements and Pre-Screening Procedures for Civil Service Examination Candidates Appearing In-Person.
Continuous recruitment promotion examinations — applications for most continuous recruitment examinations are accepted anytime.
Tentative examination schedule — tentative schedule of upcoming examinations.
|Exam Number||Exam Title||Open to Employees of||Salary Grade||Last Date to Apply||Non−Refundable Processing Fee (Waivers available)|
|38-762||Associate Budget Examiner||Budget, Division of the||M-2||September 22, 2021||$25|
|00-493||Driver Improvement Examiner Trainee||Motor Vehicles, Department of||Equated to SG-9||September 24, 2021||$10|
|38-507||Early Intervention Specialist 2||Health, Department of||SG-23||September 24, 2021||$20|
|38-508||Early Intervention Specialist 3||Health, Department of||SG-25||September 24, 2021||$25|
|38-509||Early Intervention Specialist 4||Health, Department of||SG-27||September 24, 2021||$25|
|38-533||Historic Site Manager A||Parks and Recreation||SG-23||September 24, 2021||$20|
|38-532||Historic Site Manager B||Parks and Recreation||SG-21||September 24, 2021||$20|
|00-475||Historic Site Manager C||Parks and Recreation||SG-18||September 24, 2021||$15|
|00-482||Interpretive Programs Assistant||Parks and Recreation||SG-17||September 24, 2021||$15|
|38-587||Maintenance Supervisor 3 (Transportation)||Transportation, Department of||SG-19||September 24, 2021||$20|
|38-544||Payroll Analyst 2||Comptroller, Office of||SG-23||September 22, 2021||$20|
|38-545||Payroll Analyst 3||Comptroller, Office of||M-1||September 22, 2021||$25|
|38-546||Payroll Analyst 4||Comptroller, Office of||M-2||September 22, 2021||$25|
|*Fee may cover applications for multiple examinations. See examination announcement for details.|
Notes on Applying
- An application must be submitted online or postmarked by the last date to apply. See examination announcement for details.
- An application will not be accepted after the application filing deadline has passed.
- Printed copies of current announcements and applications are available at your Human Resources/Personnel Office.
- Testing accommodations may be made for the following reasons:
- Due to a religious observance or practice
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Other accommodations - due to pregnancy, for nursing mothers, or for other circumstances that may impact your ability to be tested without accommodation
Examination announcements are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice.